1) Your normal palette will be fine so long as you have a good set of warm and cool primaries. If you have them, please also bring alizarin crimson and phthalo green for mixing black.
2) Watercolor brushes, a good 1- 1 ½’ flat will be helpful but isn’t necessary
3) Container for water
4) Plastic to cover the table and floor
5) Masking fluid and an old brush for applying
6) 2 small plastic cups and a small container of dishwashing liquid
7) Masonite or other firm surface to tape your paper onto
8) Masking or painter’s tape
9) A quarter sheet (11x15) sheet of bright white, Hot pressed paper, 140 or 300 lb plus scraps of paper for testing color, practicing technique, etc.
10) Graphite paper and a pencil and eraser
11) Fine mist spray bottle
12) Copies of included photo – color for the photo and black and white for the block poster. You may have the color version on your phone or iPad but please print the black and white block poster.